We're on a mission to help Canadians achieve their financial goals.
Managing personal finances is complicated, confusing, time consuming and for many, inaccessible.
Mylo automatically rounds up your purchases and invests the spare change. Mylo uses transactional data and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide personalized insights and recommendations to help you optimize your finances.
Mylo launched in June 2017 and is already generating a lot of positive buzz.
- Helping tens of thousands of Canadians achieve their financial goals
- Apple named us New Apps We Love
- Named Top 10 Apps Made in Quebec by Journal de Montréal
- Featured in Globe & Mail, Financial Post, CBC, Les Affaires, Techvibes, etc.
- Raised a $2.5M seed from Desjardins, Ferst Capital Partners, and other great investors
We have fantastic investors and an amazing team, and we’re growing quickly. We’re looking for talented people to help us shape the next wave of innovation in financial services. If you enjoy working with talented folks, solving big problems and delighting users - come join us in helping Canadians achieve their financial goals.
The Product Operations Analyst will ensure that the product delivered to millions of Canadians is delivering a world-class experience.
Roundups are the core of our solution. To round up transactions, we need to connect to users' bank accounts and refresh their financial transactions on a daily basis. This is often referred to as data aggregation, and it's one of the toughest (and most exciting) challenges in Fintech.
The Product Operations Analyst will crack the code. She or he will ensure that we are consistently providing value to millions of users in a repeatable and scalable manner.
- Ensure that our users' bank accounts are refreshed correctly every day, multiple times a day
- Build reports to monitor real-time data aggregation performance
- Identify bugs as soon as they occur
- Design and recommend solutions to Engineering
- Own metrics linked to data aggregation
- Test and help deploy multiple data aggregation partners
- Collaborate with QA to log bugs, write test cases and sign-off on new features
- Join daily scrum meetings with Product and Engineering
- Collaborate with Customer Success to identify bugs
- 2+ years experience
- Analysis: You love data and find patterns quickly.
- User-centered: You are obsessed with the user experience.
- Speed: You get things done quickly.
- Technical: You love solving technical problems.
- Growth: Delighting one user is good. Delighting millions is better.
- Ownership: You lead your own initiatives with pride.
- Self-starter: You are resourceful and find ways to get things done.
- Scientific: You want to validate / invalidate your assumptions quickly.
- Fun: You are able to be a real goof sometimes.
- Experience in building queries and reports.
- Interest in startups.
- Interest in Fintech.
- Download and use Mylo to stay super close to the user experience.
- Bilingual (English and French)
- You have past programming experience
- Previous startup experience
What We Offer
- Open-concept offices in St-Henri (dogs are welcome!)
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Generous vacation policy as well as flexible work hours and location
- Support for continuing your skills development, developing your industry knowledge and achieving your career and personal development goals
- Team activities and get-togethers like our annual oyster shucking Christmas party
- A casual environment where you will work with smart and passionate people
We believe in being an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity and differences of perspectives at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.