We're on a mission to help Canadians achieve their financial goals.
Managing personal finances is complicated, confusing, time consuming and for many, inaccessible.
Mylo automatically rounds up your purchases and invests the spare change. Mylo uses transactional data and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide personalized insights and recommendations to help you optimize your finances.
Mylo launched in June 2017 and is already generating a lot of positive buzz.
- The Mylo app has been downloaded by over 200,000 Canadians.
- Apple named us one of their New Apps We Love
- Named Top 10 Apps Made in Quebec by Journal de Montréal
- Featured in Globe & Mail, Financial Post, CBC, Les Affaires, Techvibes, etc.
- Raised a $2.5M seed from Desjardins Capital, Ferst Capital Partners, and other great investors
We have fantastic investors and an amazing team, and we’re growing quickly. We’re looking for talented people to help us shape the next wave of innovation in financial services. If you enjoy working with talented folks, solving big problems and delighting users--come join us in helping Canadians achieve their financial goals.
We’re looking for a social media intern to collaborate on content across all Mylo social media platforms. This is an opportunity to learn a lot within a quickly growing startup.
- Help us redefine Mylo’s social media presence
- Brainstorm and create content for social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Maintain a social media calendar and post accordingly
- Communicate with the Mylo community, including Mylo influencers
- Launch new Mylo accounts on additional platforms (like Snapchat)
The ideal candidate:
- Loves social media and is a power-user of multiple social platforms.
- Recent graduate or current university student
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work independently
- An organizer who respects deadlines
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Interest in startups
- Interest in personal finance
- Is an active Mylo user. Sign up here
- Comfortable translating from English to French
- Experience with video and photography
- Comfortable editing in Photoshop
What We Offer
- Minimum Wage salary during internship period, with possible opportunity for ongoing employment
- Our open-concept offices in St.Henri (dogs are welcome!)
- Support with continuing your skills development, developing your industry knowledge and achieving your career and personal development goals
- A casual environment where you will work with smart and passionate people