We're on a mission to help Canadians achieve their financial goals.
Managing personal finances is complicated, confusing, time consuming and for many, inaccessible.
Mylo automatically rounds up your purchases and invests the spare change. Mylo uses transactional data and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide personalized insights and recommendations to help you optimize your finances.
Mylo launched in June 2017 and is already generating a lot of positive buzz.
- Helping tens of thousands of Canadians achieve their financial goals
- Apple named us New Apps We Love
- Named Top 10 Apps Made in Quebec by Journal de Montréal
- Featured in Globe & Mail, Financial Post, CBC, Les Affaires, Techvibes, etc.
- Raised a $2.9M seed from Desjardins, Ferst Capital Partners, and other great investors
We have fantastic investors and an amazing team, and we’re growing quickly. We’re looking for talented people to help us shape the next wave of innovation in financial services. If you enjoy working with talented folks, solving big problems and delighting users - come join us in helping Canadians achieve their financial goals.
You are on the frontline of our company. You understand, empathize with, educate, help, and constantly WOW our users across the entire user experience.
Ultimately, you are responsible for the happiness of our users.
- Respond and engage with users at all stages of the user experience via chat and phone
- Anticipate customer needs and exceed their expectations in terms of quality of service and support
- Educate our users with respect to our products
- Triage, prioritize and dispatch tickets to the appropriate team members
- Perform workflow tasks to onboard new users
- Collaborate with our marketing, product and development teams to help inform, design and implement solutions to optimize ticketing and support processes
- Measure and optimize user loyalty / Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Identify and constantly engage alpha (loyal and passionate) users
- Identify and recommend solutions to increase referrals
- You are fully bilingual in French and English, spoken and written
- You are a phenomenal writer and can adjust your tone and formality with regards to each situation
- You are empathetic, kind and patient with people
- You are curious and ask the right questions to quickly solve problems
- You must be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic and sometimes scrappy (but extremely exciting) startup environment
- Preferred: 2+ years experience in customer support / success, or in a similar role
What We Offer
Our purpose and friendly culture is ultimately what sets us apart. We value full transparency, taking initiative & ownership, sharing our wins and owning our failures.
- Open-concept offices in St-Henri (dogs are welcome!)
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Generous vacation policy as well as flexible work hours and location
- Support for continuing your skills development, developing your industry knowledge and achieving your career and personal development goals
- Team activities and get-togethers
- A casual environment where you will work with smart and passionate people
We believe in being an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity and differences of perspectives at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.